Header Ads

Laugh Out Loud: Here's a Hilarious Joke to Brighten Your Day!

Joke


joke  . 1

 Sailor of Seven Seas

I am the sailor of seven seas,

With a boat of love,

Weaving a garland of seven sails,

We have floated on the waves of the sea.


I have seen the roar of whales,

The light of fireflies,

The stars in the blue sky,

Everything seems beautiful.


In the water's expanse, I have found

Treasures of golden pearls,

But in the stars of your eyes,

I haven't found the joy of my heart.


I am the sailor of seven seas,

With a boat of love,

Without you, my life

Sinks like a boat in the waves.


Joke  . 2




Two friends were chatting.

Friend 1: "Can you easily find a big cow?"

Friend 2: "Oh, yes, I can easily find one."

Friend 1: "Alright, can you go get one then?"

Friend 2: "Sure, but why?"

Friend 1: "Well, if you already have a big cow, and if you get another one, then you 

won't be able to get a big cow anymore!"






No comments

Powered by Blogger.